Thursday, November 20, 2008

Avid Reader















Now, I love my little girl but I really have to keep an eye on her especially when she is being very quiet. When this happens I usually find her making toilet soup, dumping her brother's cereal bowl in the middle of the living room floor, getting in the pantry and emptying an entire box of Cheerios in the hall...you get the picture. There is one exception to this, however. Just about once a day, I will find her off on her own reading. Who doesn't love to just spend some quiet time alone with a good book, right? Corrinne certainly does and today I had the camera handy to finally document it. She can entertain herself for quite a while (by one year old standards) just flipping through the pages of books. She really likes our book of nursery rhymes and Curious George...shocking, I know. Of course, I will sit down and read books with her too, which she also loves. I just recently added some more books to the basket in her room and as you can see thinks she hit the jackpot.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

One of my favorite pictures of G is him doing the same thing. That's so great that you got some 'documentation' of it :).