Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy day FUN!

So I was standing in my kitchen trying to think of something to do with the kids since it has been raining and raining and raining... I looked out my window and what did I see?? Our back patio had magically transformed in to a pool. Sweet! Puddle time!

Wishing I had a camera that took better action shots. Just try to imagine it without the blur.

Rare moment when they are both looking at the camera and standing next to each other.

The water was deep enough in some spots to cover over Tyler's shoes.
She saw her brother do this ONE time and since she fears nothing... tally ho! Yes, she landed on her feet.

I think this is the cutest picture. This is Rinne's reaction to the sound of thunder rumbling...
followed by this... Guess she didn't like the loud noise. What a doll. : )


Both kids got a nice warm bath when we were done. Ty was ready to go in long before Corrinne, however, and the following video was captured. The sound is a bit muffled by the rain. She is saying... "No! I like it!"



It was a great time!

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

HA! That video is hilarious. Wouldn't that be great if we could keep doing fun stuff just because we like it? :)

Roxy said...

yay, kara's back!! it's good to see what you guys are up to. makes me want to get together and play so bad!

Roxy said...

oh and that video makes me laugh. i think marah and corinne are way too much alike!

Kourtney Charlotte said...

oh my goodness. my niece and nephew are the funniest kids on the planet. poor ty that's going to be the least of his problems as a big brother. aw miss you guys
-aunt kourtney <3